ARSIP PUSTAKA JURNAL, ARTIKEL, & REPORT :
- “Migration of Health Professionals in Six Countries: A Synthesis Report”. Awases M, Gbary A, Nyoni J, & Chatora R. World Health Organization. 2004.
- “Medical Tourism: Health Care Free Trade”. National Center for Policy Analysis, Brief Analysis No.623. August 12, 2008
- “Medical Tourism in Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand”. Herberholz C & Supakankunti S, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- “Healthcare Sector in ASEAN: Who will care for the caregivers, Implication of Regional Economic Integration to Trade Union Organizing in the Health Care Sector”. Francisco J, Miriam College, Philippines.
- “Migration of Health-care Workers from Developing Countries: Strategic Approaches to Its Management”. Stilwell B, Diallo K, Zum P, Vujicic M, Adams O, & Poz MD, Buletin of WHO 2004;82:595-600.
- “Integrated Strategies to Tackle The Inequitable Distribution of Doctors in Thailand: Four Decades of Experience”. Wibulpolprasert S & Pengpaibon P, Human Resources for Health 2003, 1:12. November 25, 2003.
- “Health Professional Mobility and Health Systems: Evidence from 17 European Countries”. Wismar M, Majer CB, Glinos IA, Dussault G, Figueras J, World Health Organization. 2011.
- “Selecting Tomorrow’s Physicians: The Key to the Future Health Care Workforce”. Mahon KE, Henderson MK, & Kirch DG, Academic Medicine Vol.88 No.12. December, 2013.